A Sun kissed city, Goa, with white and golden sand always strikes our minds as holiday destination. The endless coastline, late night parties, crowd filled pubs and high dose of smoke and drinks. Goa has it all and more. But what you may not know is about the secluded places where you can enjoy the serene tranquility in absence of loud music and jumping heads.
Here we have brought you 5 beaches that are secluded and provide absolute peace of mind with never ending coastline. These beaches are free from prying eyes and hawkers stalking over you.
- Hollant Beach: This quiet beach has an astonishing bay with a long reach out of shallow water running into the sea that is perfect for non-swimmers and waders. The shoreline is rocky yet the lovely channel makes up for it.
- Kakolem Beach: If you’re really up for an affair you must go to this referred to shoreline, generally called Tiger beach. The sands are flawless and neglected. The principle course through territory is to take the NH66 expressway towards Cola town.
- Utorda Beach: This one is located at south Goa and has all the richness of serenity and calmness. Perfect for holiday with your loved one, this place leaves you with last longing impression in memories. One of the cleanest beaches with white sand and refreshing wind. Planet Hollywood beach resort makes your stay even better with all facilities and giving you perfect space.
- Butterfly Beach: This stunning beach has a pretty name as well as is a moderately unexplored stretch of sand. It’s situated on Butterfly Island and is an awesome spot in case you’re searching for aggregate protection. The best way to achieve Butterfly Island’s excellent beach is by boat from Agonda or Palolem shoreline.
- Galjibag Beach: Galjibag is a periodic settling site for the imperiled Olive Ridley turtle. This beach is deserted except for an unassuming pack of shacks that offer shabby, divine fish. Galjibag is 18kms from Canacona, south of Talpona river estuary.